Senior R&D Chemists/Engineer (Product Application Technology)
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Hydro Processing Catalysts Market Support Group supports Global Business and Sales/Technical Service teams and R&D with knowledge on testing and application of HPC catalysts and the evaluation of catalyst performance in bench scale and occasionally in microflow test units. The group is becoming the liaison between R&D and Business/Sales/Technical Service, with developing application know-how on sustainable feedstocks as a current example. As an Application Technologist in our team, you are (or will become) the expert in your discipline. Being a specialist, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining application knowledge of HPC catalysts.
- (Develop) understanding testing and application concepts and solutions. Translate them into practical approaches
- Set up and supervise catalyst performance evaluation studies
- Translate business service requests into test programs; actively contribute to growing the market support role of the team
- Develop expertise in one or more HPC Catalyst Application areas; maintain knowledge of technical aspects of the testing units and analytical methods used in test data collection
- Process and evaluate test data in the broader context of the appropriate catalyst application area; act as liaison between market and R&T
- Keep track of testing progress, quality and results and provide frequent status updates to all stake holders
- Report results: internal reports, presentations and patents
- Academic degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry with a minimum of 4 years of experience in an expert role
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Refinery experience and/or catalyst knowledge are considered a benefit
- Capable of handling large datasets with attention for detail and accuracy
- Pro-active, getting-things-done attitude; Flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English (proficiency in Dutch is preferred)
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org