Laboratory Analyst A-Gas in Europe (NL)


A-Gas in Europe (NL)

Laboratory Analyst




HBO werk- en denkniveau

Type chemie




A-Gas in Europe (NL)


Laboratory Analyst
Eygelshoven, Limburg

Competitive salary plus benefits and profit share bonus scheme

Most companies want you to join their Laboratory team.

We need you to help create ours.

What you’ll love about working in the Laboratory team at A-Gas Europe
You’ll be working in a laboratory with all new equipment that’s within a site which is expanding from its current size of just under one football pitch, to around five times that. After all, our vision for Eygelshoven is to create our European headquarters for waste gas recycling.

You’re not tied to a desk all day. You’ll spend around 70% of your time working in the Lab. It’s utilising your knowledge of chromatography and other analysis techniques to analyse raw materials, intermediate and final products in order to verify the quality of our products for our customers. The other 30% of your time is spent in the warehouse/production area sampling gas tanks and cylinders, monitoring gas detection systems preparing standards calibrating equipment. You’ll develop into our ‘go-to’ expert for speciality and refrigerant gas analysis.

You’re joining an expanding dynamic team with a warm, family-feel to it. You’ll help with evolution on the lab involving calibrating and furnishing our equipment. Plus, you’ll be working in a business that is implementing SAP globally. Your CV has just become that little bit more interesting.

Our mission is to proactively commit to a health and safety culture where we work safely for ourselves and for our families, so we can go home in the same condition in which we arrived to work.

What you’ll get in return
We offer a competitive starting salary and a very good profit-related bonus and pension scheme.

We value further education and encourage our team to add to their skills. You’ll get the opportunity to apply for study support if you want it.

We’ll invite you to annual events during the summer and at Christmas, as well as on-site socials.

You’ll get a paid day off to support a community project or charity of your choice.

You’ll open the door to European opportunities in the UK, Netherlands and Germany.

And who are we…?
We’re the European region of A-Gas, a global gases business with significant private equity backing. We have a market leading position and are growing globally. Our aim is to grow our position as a leading supplier of refrigerants.

Today we’re represented across the globe, with ambition to treble our current size in Europe over the next three years.

Which means huge opportunity for the people in our business. People like you.

What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let’s start talking about where you want to take your career.

Who you are

You’re already in a Laboratory Analyst or Technician role.

However, if you’ve recently left an MLO or HLO or bachelor’s in Applied Sciences/Analytical Chemistry and looking for a rewarding long-term career move, then that also works.

What really matters is that you understand Chromatography (either HPLC and GC) and associated techniques and you’re curious, ask questions and like to solve problems. Finding out how things work is interesting to you.

We’re a small team and we’ve got each other’s backs. So, if you’re the kind of person who likes to listen, encourage others and suggest ideas then you’ll fit right in.

You speak Dutch and English and are keen to use and develop your language skills in a European business environment, particularly German.

Sound like you? Then we might just be a fit

Apply online via the ‘Apply’ button.

No recruitment agencies please.


Apply online via the ‘Apply’ button.

Contact opnemen?

A-Gas in Europe (NL)

Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar