- Focal point for subjects concerning organic, inorganic and analytical chemistry.
- Catalyzes, initiates and takes part in the process development of new products and improvement strategies for existing products on the chemical and analytical level
Tasks and responsibilities
- Evaluates and advises on the chemistry of new chemical processes.
- Evaluates and optimizes the chemistry of existing processes (in the field of quality, yield, costs, …..)
- Maintains close contacts (in the field of chemistry) with R&D departments within ICL, Marketing & Sales, external research institutes (universities), and other relevant external parties (tolling, customers,…).
- Participates in safety evaluations of chemical processes (HAZOP), and is responsible for maintaining the reactivity matrix.
- Defines and initiates (internal and external) analyses in relation with process development, process optimization and for trouble shooting purposes.
- Implements, supports and provides training of new analytical methods and introduces new lab equipment.
- Makes proposals for improvement, together with Head QC Lab, of existing analytical methods.
- Participates in the start-up of new and improved production processes and takes responsibility in the chemical and analytical related subjects.
- Responsible for the analytical part of special in-line process analyses (field analyzers).
- Responsible for determination, management and maintenance of the raw material and product specifications. Is responsible for the evaluation of new suppliers of raw materials.
- Consult/deliberate with Head P&I concerning chemistry matters of projects in engineering phase.
- Reports hierarchy-wise to the technical manager as well as function-wise to the site manager and VP R&D.
Dit bedrijf biedt
- University – Chemistry – PhD is a plus (Organic / inorganic / analytical)
- Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the Dutch and English language
- Good communication skills with internal and external parties
- Independent and self-initiating worker
- Accurate and self-critical
- Creative and inventive in the development of chemical processes
- Result oriented
Over het bedrijf
You can send your application letter, including CV, to Peggy de Mey, Talent Acquistion Specialist, ICL Shared Service Center, via the ‘Apply’ button.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar de volgende link: https://icl-ip.has-jobs.com/chemist_terneuzen/174573/V321/apply →